Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Maharana of Udaipur in a rare YouTube Video

my special thanks to cvxmelody, owner of this rare YouTube video:



this is my concluding post for a travel itinerary from New Delhi to Agra, then Dholpur/Gwalior, back to Agra and to Bharatpur and Deeg, then Vrindavan/Mathura, Alwar and Sariska, Jaipur and Samode, Shekhawat region, Bikaner, Nagaur and Khimsar, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, and then south east to Udaipur-Chittorgarh and Kumbhalgarh, Mount Abu(Dilwara Temples-see post below) and Ranakpur.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Geve - Wonderful video, even though I don't understand much Deutch! Your blog gets better and better and you find the most gorgeous photos!!! So tempting to visit India...

It took me awhile to find your blog again, I stupidly didn't save it to favorites. Your Google Earth PM mailbox is full and I've been trying to write to you. But, all I had to do is search "geve blog" and here you are!

Best regards, Diane
diane9247@aol.com

Unknown said...

thanks Diane............and such a delight to hear from you! Since when are you a blogger? I have cleared my PMs in GEC but I am more at my blog.
Geve